CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 24, 2010

Weight Loss Progress

Two months ago I embarked on a new journey.  After seeing pictures of my self on vacation, while still on vacation, I new I had to make a change.  I was pretty horrified at what I saw.  How was I THAT big?  There's no way!  I was even wearing black in the picture.  Shouldn't that be slimming?  Hehe, J/K.  But really, it was time.    

Our vacation was in July and here's what I looked like then:



And here is now (September):



I still have a long way to go.  It's only been two months but I have a lifetime ahead of me to keep up my new lifestyle.  I know I can do it.  It's hard some days and some days I can't wait to get to the gym.  It's an emotional rollercoaster still with the fighting inside my head about whether to go to the gym that day or not.  Going usually wins.

Yesterday I read an inspiring quote.  I am changing it because I don't remember the exact wording but it goes something like this:

You will regret not working out but in the end you will never regret working out.

This was actually a quote for running but I changed it to make it universal.  I definitely butchered it but you get the meaning I hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!