CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

30 Days of Truths - Day 1

Here we go....

Day 1 - Something you hate about yourself

Oh man, it had to just start with that huh?  Well, what do I hate about myself?

I hate the fact that I'm an unorganized person at home or maybe it's pure laziness.  Either way it annoys me.  You would think I could change my ways but I can't.  It just doesn't last.  I would so much rather be doing fun things than cleaning.  Don't get me wrong, I will clean...when we are going to have company...hehe.  Andrew and I joke that we should have company over at least weekly just to keep the house looking good.

My house isn't horrible (unless you look at my bathroom) but it's not the cleanest.  I sometimes wish I could be like those people that have to have a spotless home.  I love walking into a clean and sparkly house an mine is rarely in that condition.  Since living with Andrew I have gotten much much better with my mess but I still can't shake it all the way.  I also sometimes feel like I have tendencies toward hoarding but after watching that show hoarders I learned that I need to let go of useless items.

How does anyone know where everything is supposed to go?  I am so lost in that area.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!