CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

My first attempt at making a card

It is 1:20am and I just finished a birthday card for a good friend of mine.  When am I going to see her and present my magnificent creation?  Oh, only in a few hours!

This card was a last minute thing.  I have never made one before so I naturally didn't even think about it until today when I was thinking about what scrapbooking I would do this weekend.  I couldn't wait to get home to start!  Well, we ended up at a friend's house for awhile and didn't get home until around 10pm....and that is when I started...from scratch...with no ideas!

Well many hours later and with burning eyes of tiredom (like my made up word?) I bring you my labor of love.  My very first card!

B'day Card (front)


B'day Card (inside)










                                                                                              



 

OK now it's off to sleepy land where I will dream of pretty paper and die cuts for 5 1/2 hours.  Told ya I would be seeing her soon!  Eek!  Nighty night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!