CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ahh, so this is why I applied for this job!

I just found out my work schedule for the new job.  I will be working 7:30 to 5pm with every other Friday off.  The Friday I work I will only work 8 hours so I get to go in later.  NICE!

There are furlough days but it turns out I can take those hours anytime I want.  I don't have ot take a full day off.  I can take a half day or take a few days off, etc.  Kind of nice that I can choose how to take my time off with no pay.  In this case I can have every Friday off!  NICE!

So what will I do with all my new found free time? 
1. SLEEP
2. Workout
3. Shop
4. Scrapbook
5. Watch TV
6. Take the dogs to the dog park

Oh the possibilities!  What was I worried about yesterday?  Psssh, all that is gone!

1 comments:

Diana

Congrats on the new job!

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!