CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wow, it's been a busy few weeks.

I have been busy busy making new cards.  I can't even remember which ones I posted here and which ones I haven't.  Should I post them all at once or give each card it's due and make separate posts?  I guess I'll just start with one card for now.

I was inspired by a picture in a magazine for this adorable patchwork card.  I love the look of it.  Let me tell you though, math is not my strong area (how I work in accounting, don't ask!) so it took me awhile to get the measurements for the patchwork rectangles right.  After I figured out the dimensions the rest was easy.  Pick pretty paper and embellishments.








2 comments:

Anonymous

I am loving your cards! Have you started an Etsy shop?

Kasi

Thank you. I started an stay shop a few weeks ago. Www.etsy.com/shop/19eighty. It's been fun thinking up cards to make.

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!