CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tweet Tweet

No this is not about Twitter! 

I have been obsessed with stamps lately and especially wood ones.  I just love how they stamp compared to the acrylic type.  The bad thing is they are pretty expensive in comparison unless you hit the dollar bins at Michael's and JoAnn's which is exactly what I do. 

Today's card is one I made using a dollar bin stamp I found at Michael's.  I have started getting into coloring the images and this is actually my first attempt.  I am so glad it came out well. 

4 layers

The branch & bird were stamped.  The inside of the branch was colored with colored pencil.

Tied a cute ribbon bow for more detail

Sentiment is stamped and embossed

Used two shades of pink ink to color the flowers which are also stamped

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!