CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

First card order = COMPLETE!

The title tells all!  I am finally done.  It was fun making the cards and it seems I may have gotten another order...a custom order this time.  Yippee.

Today's card, the one that has completed my first card order, is so adorable!  I had to get some inspiration for this one so I used the site www.pinterest.com and consulted my "board" for ideas.  I'll get into detail about Pinterest in another post.  OK, and here is the unveiling....dun dun dun!

Just Because sentiment card

Adorned with a purple ribbon and pink flower


I made a second card (this is the one that I made for the order).

Heat embossed with sparkle powder

Isn't it cute?  It is simple yet beautiful and I probably used some of the paper I bought a Joann's yesterday.  I actually made two cards, one for the order and one for etsy.

Oh did I mention I went to Michael's today.  Oh gosh did I go crazy there too!  I bought the stamp I used for this card out of the dollar bin.  Awesome deal!

2 comments:

Anonymous

very pretty!

~Jaime~

Looks great Kasi, nice job! I've been trying to get an invite to pintrest for a few days. Can you send me one?

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!