CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Adorable cards!

Oh do I have some cute cards to show you tonight!  I think they are ADORABLE!

First, some news though.  I decided it was time to open an etsy shop.  It was actually kind of scary.  All these questions kept going through my mind like will any of my cards sell?  Will people like them?  Are they good enough quality, etc.  I guess that's normal when starting a new adventure.  I'm totally fine now though.

For those that don't know, etsy is an online forum for people to sell their handmade items along with other types of products.  I got my first order the other day and that's what prompted me to open an etsy shop.  I don't have many items to sell quite yet but I'm working on it.   

I have been working daily on stocking my shop and here are the 3 cards I have completed so far:

New Baby Congrats Card

Onsies make up the banner
Cupcake bday card


Isn't the cupcake adorable?


Can't forget the little boys!


Boy bday card




So there are my prides and joys for this week.  Not sure what else I will come up with in the next few days but I'll be adding pictures here and posting to my etsy shop as I go.  My etsy shop link is as follows:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/19Eighty

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!