CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Smile!

The other day I decided to try and cheer someone up by making them a card.  This person is going through a rough time and I thought she needed a smile.  Here is the card I came up with.

Oh so pretty

Stamped & embossed

Embossed w/Cuttlebug and inked

 I don't think this person received the card as of yet.  They don't live within the state I live in so it may take a few days.  I sure do hope I sent it to the correct address!  It would be a shame for it to float around in mail space for too long.

The flower is from the 3D Flower Collection II from www.svgcuts.com.

I used the Cuttlebug to emboss the flower petals and also the background on the card.

Hope this card made someone smile. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!