CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Our heater died

The heater died on us on Monday. It was working fine then boom, it was dead. It won't turn on at all. We have a home warranty on the house but they probably will do anything to get out of actually doing a real fix or replacing it. I called one of the subcontractors we use for work and they told me if we have any issues with the company the warranty people send out then call them.

It is FREEZING in my house! Last night I had to do a serious workout to warm myself up. LOL. The thermostat read around 59 degrees in my house this morning. I know it;s much colder outside but it still felt like an igloo in my house. We've even been putting jackets on the dogs (yes I bought them jackets!!). Welcome to homeownership!

1 comments:

Emily

I've actually had excellent luck with my home warranty. You need to read it though - mine only covers 1500 on the heater.

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!