CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day 13 - weight loss update

When I started my weight loss I didn't want to step on the scale. I was planning to measure my weight loss by how I felt and how my pants fit. Well, my pants and shirts have been fitting much much much better. I can actually wear fitted shirts again and not have a bulgy blubbery belly jiggling around. That excited an motivated me more so I wanted to see what my weight was looking like. I wasn't expecting anything to have changed from the last time I posted on here but guess what...it did!! 3 more lbs down!

Today I decided to step up my workout a bit and went for a run/walk/hike with my sister-in-laws. It was pretty awesome and after 1 1/2 hours I felt good! After that Andrew, Suri, and I played tennis. Let me tell you, I am exhausted now. I need a nap.

Oh back to my whole point...I lost more weight!! I can't believe it! I mean I know I lose weight fast when I put effort into it but I'm pretty surprised at how fast it's happening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!