CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

My purchases of the day!

I went out to buy some clearanced Christmas decorations but only ended up buying gift wrap, tags, and a storage container. I didn't feel like spending money on Christmas decor afterall. Instead I spent money on this....



and this...



The boots I had to have! I saw them in a store at the mall, yes San Jacinto has a mall..a small one...very very small. The store didn't have my size so I was kind of resigned to the fact that I couldn't have them BUT there was still one store in town I could try. I went to that store and guess what they had? MY BOOTS!!! I bought them and plan on wearing them tonight. I'm dragging Andrew out with me...mwuahahhaha!

While I was at the mall I saw that the bookstore was closing and they had books on sale. I ran across Philippa Gregory's books, the author of "The Other Boleyn Girl", and was intrigued. I'm really excited to start reading it. I loved the movie "The Other Boleyn Girl" so I'm hoping to enjoy her books just as much.

So there ya go. My day was fun! I ended up with some cool boots and a much needed book to read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!