CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's time

I have let myself go. I stopped working out. I stopped wearing makeup. I stopped doing my hair. I stopped caring. Why? I don't know. I got lazy. I went from working out 4 times a week, wearing makeup everyday, straightening my hair daily, and really making an effort....then it ended. I have gained anywhere from 30-40lbs and since I didn't care about my looks I began to look frumpy. It's time to change back to the old me.

This frumpy Kasi lasted for a very long time. Last month, or maybe the month before I decided to start wearing makeup again and doing my hair. I feel so much better everyday now that I look presentable. I feel pretty.

Next was on to clothes. I bought some new clothes that actually fit and complimented my figure rather than my clothes that were 3 sizes too small and made my weight gain very noticeable. I feel pretty.

My last task is underway and that is to lose weight. When I met Andrew 3 years ago I was a gym rat. I worked out a lot and looked really really good. I had a bikini body. Since then I have gained a considerable amount of weight and still wear a bikini but don't exactly look good in it. Last week I started working out on the elliptical that has been my shirt holder for many months. I threw all the shirts off and got my butt into action. I make sure to burn 400 calories a day (about 30 mins) on my new best friend. The best part is it's in my room so I can watch TV while I'm working out. It helps a ton! On top of that I try to throw in walks and other activities that will help me out. Andrew wants to play tennis this weekend at the park down the walkway from our house. We'll buy bikes soon...anything to help my fitness level.

So far it's been a week and I've stuck to my routine everyday and already see results. My pants fit better. My bulgy belly is looking smaller. And best of all I feel better!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!