CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

I had to force myself to do it.



I almost didn't work out today. It was so tempting not to. I just wanted to sleep. I walked by the mirror and saw that my gut was going down and I want to keep it that way so I got my butt up and did my cardio. I was a little lazy with it and didn't push as hard as I normally do but to make up for it I stayed on the elliptical longer and made sure I reached my goal of 400 calories. I feel much better and am really glad I forced myself to do it.

I think if I keep this up for a long time I may reward myself with a better elliptical. Right now I have a low end model. I didn't want to be the person that spent a fortune on exercise machines that collected dust so I went for a low cost machine. If I keep this up and make it a permanent part of my daily routine I think I will get a fancy shmancy one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!