CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Things are great but.....

I don't understand why I can never be completely happy for more than a day or two. I am living the life I have always wanted to live. I married the perfect man for me, we have a house, an awesome new car, and yet I still feel a void. Maybe it's not so much a void. Maybe I need constant change. I just cut my hair. That's a huge change for me. With all these changes in the past year how can I NOT be totally happy?

I don't even know if it's that I'm not happy. I truly believe I am. I think life is not enough. I'm even in school with no real goal other than to get a BA. For some reason I feel the need to have constant change. I get so easily bored with everything. It's always exciting for a little while then bam, I get bored.

What is wrong with me? Why can't I be fully satisfied with my life? In a time when people are losing so we much we have gained so much. I should be thankful and rejoice in our luck.

1 comments:

Anonymous

I completely understand. Things are great for me as well (though the medical stuff has me stressed) but I am never happy for more than a few days either. I constantly want things to be exciting and so i buy stuff and get all excited then i'm over it. Weird. Never knew u were like that too.

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!