CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

This weekend

Friday after work we went and purchased curtains for our house. We looked into all tge other window covering options and this was the cheapest route. We bought beautiful poles (thanks to Ross) for super cheap and found curtains & Target. After Target we went to Anna's Linens and found the same curtains for cheaper so of course we bought those and returned the Target ones. We put them up that night and realized brown curtains with brown furniture was just too much. :(

I had an epiphany while I slept that night...why not leave the brown curtains that we like so much but get tan sheers to match the pillows on the couch and break up the dark brown some. Perfect! Found cheap ones at Target Saturday morning but we haven't put them up yet.

Saturday, went to Renee & Jason's for Braden's birthday. That boy is getting so big and looks like he's 4, not 2! Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I have to wait fro pics from Renee.

Sunday we went to Lowe's and scoped out baseboards, crown moulding, and casing for the house. We priced the items we liked and plan to get a start on that next month. We decided on colors for some of the rooms as well.

Livingroom/formal diningroom (bar area): Green & tan
Kitchen/diningroom: Orange
2nd Livingroom: Dark Borwn & tan
Master Bdrm: Red accent wall

That's all so far...still working on the rest. We also decided we are going to put wood floors in our bedroom. We may take the vanity out and replace it but that's up in the air. Oh, I also found the flowers I want to plant in the backyard. i found orange lillies that I must have!!

Busy busy weekend. In between all that I did some homework and read half of new Moon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!