CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Holy crappers, taxes

I screwed them up big time! I have spent hours upon hours trying to fix the dang #'s and file correctly but it was to no avail. Today I figured it out though. I found out this morning that we for sure needed to amend them and I started freaking out. I tend to need to do things ASAP when it comes to things like that. Since I was at work, I couldn't so it put me in a bad mood most of the day.

When I got home this evening I immediately set out to fix my screw up. It took hours, and I mean many hours, to make it work properly (stupid Turbo Tax is NOT dummy/idiot proof). Finally though I worked it all out and feel so much better. I was afraid we'd have to go to a tax place. I had to recreate my screw up then amend from that because the orginal filing was all screwed up from having played with it prior to tonight. It was one frustrating night!! Oh well. It's almost done with now.

Hehe. So I started printing everything to file by mail (a must when amending) and guess what? The ink ran out on my printer. *sigh* and the saga continues until tomorrow morning! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!