CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I was geared up for a fight!




Andrew noticed there was a split in the wood on our dining room table leg. We're not sure how it happened but I decided to see if the store we purchased it at, Ashley Furniture, would send a new leg. I don't think we purchased the warranty on the item so I was hoping it would be covered by the 1 year limited warranty. I don't see why it wouldn't be but you know how some companies are with their warranties. They will fight you to the death before they do anything! This is what I was expecting!

I just got off the phone with the customer service rep...guess what happened? She gave me no hassle, no problems, nothing. She was extremely nice and said she would order a new table leg. She even asked if we would need someone there to install it. I was so surprised by the great service. I was ready for a fight and would really have considered never buying anything from Ashley again. Thankfully it all went well because there's some furniture in the same style group I would love to buy from them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!