CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Los Luchadores

We love Halloween.  We love dressing up.  We love having awesome costumes.  This year we are luchadores, or Mexican wrestlers.

Last year I was not into dressing up but I had my creative juices running.  It all started with my Wonder Woman costume.  To out be exact, the boots.  I was trying to figure out what I could dress up as the next year that would allow me to wear the boots again.  It came to me...a luchadora.  I was even able to use the corset from my Wonder Woman costume.  It worked great.

Andrew saw my costume and was all in.  He was n't feeling t this year until he saw me all ready to go.

Here is the awesomeness that we came up with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!