CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Once again, been MIA

I know it's been awhile.  A long long while.  That 30 Days of Truth thing kind of went away.  Maybe I'll start it up again.  I really had nothing to say for the next truth so I've been avoiding it.

So, what's been up with me?  Well, i started my new job just over a month ago and I love it!  It's definitely somewhere I can see myself working for the rest of my working days.  There's so much room for growth.

I've been in a card making kick lately.  I think I prefer it to scrapbooking at the moment. I'm currently working on Christmas cards but I can't post any pictures because I'm sure someone that will get one may see it here before they get it in person.

Here's some of the cards I've made so far, not including Christmas:
Bday Card

Bday Card inside
Kids bday card
Halloween bday card
Halloween inside


There's so much I still need to learn with scrapbooking and making cards.  Mine are more on the basic side.

Other news.  I graduate in less than a month!  December 11th!!  Woohoo!!!

That's all the news I have for now.  Hasta!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!