CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 4, 2010

30 Days of Truths: Day 7

Day 07  

Someone who has made your life worth living for 

I am totally not the mushy type.  This one is mushy and lovey dovey.  So not me!  I am noticing a trend here.  I am not liking answering these very much.  So far I have only liked one and that was the one about what I loved about myself.  Conceited much?  

I don't even know how to begin.  Who has made my life worth living for?  I have never been suicidal so not living has never been an issue.  I am terrified of death so everything is worth living for in my opinion.  OK, but I guess I'm supposed to name a person, huh?  Well, I guess I'll have to go with the obvious choices...Andrew and Suraya.  Oh wait, can't forget my little monsters Sammy and Lulu.

Those four make my days so much more interesting and fun.  

Andrew is a huge dork.  A big kid really.  That childlike personality he has (he can be serious when he needs to be) works very well with Suraya.  They can play all day long and do the weirdest things and have fun.  Aside from his dorkiness Andrew is the sweetest guy.  He came into my life at a time where I was thinking I was done with men for awhile.  He made me realize there are good guys out there and I knew early in our relationship we'd get married.  I never had that feeling before, where you just know he's the one until I met Andrew. 

Suraya was so young when all the drama happened in our lives.  She knew when I was having a bad time and she would just come up and hug me.  It really was very touching for a 2 year old to sense something was wrong and try to comfort me.  She still does that if she sees me down.   
 
Sammy and Lu are the two most adorable doggies ever.  Both have such different personalities.  Lu is the wild and super hyper one and Sammy is the more reserved one.  They do the funniest things and always have me laughing.  Those two are so much fun.  I am so glad we decided to get dogs.  They make life quite interesting.

I really don't have much to say on this one.  Sorry guys.  It's a little mushy for me but I tried.   

_____________________________________________________________________________


30 Days of Truths

Day 01 → Something you hate about yourself.
Day 02 → Something you love about yourself.
Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for.
Day 04 → Something you have to forgive someone for.
Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life.
Day 06 → Something you hope you never have to do.
Day 07 → Someone who has made your life worth living for.
Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.
Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.
Day 11 → Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
Day 12 → Something you never get compliments on.
Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)
Day 14 → A hero that has let you down. (letter)
Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.
Day 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without.
Day 17 → A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.
Day 18 → Your views on gay marriage.
Day 19 → What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?
Day 20 → Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Day 21 → (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?
Day 22 → Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.
Day 23 → Something you wish you had done in your life.
Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)
Day 25 → The reason you believe you’re still alive today.
Day 26 → Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
Day 27 → What’s the best thing going for you right now?
Day 28 → What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.
Day 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!