CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 15, 2010

Been MIA

I know I know I have been MIA for a few days.  I promise I have not forgotten about this.  Ideally I'd like to do one truth a day but I can't now.  I started a new job and there's no way to log on here at that place.  I won't even try.  I guess I can always post from my phone but that really sucks and I would only do that for a very short blog.  I promise I will be back...maybe this weekend.

My life has changed this past week.  I love my job.  Yes, I actually like it!  That's pretty exciting.  I can wake up and not d,read going to work.  Such a weird thing for me.  I usually hate work but not this time.  I like this place and the people I work with.  My schedule has changed and I get home pretty late now so I really don't have much time to do anything before it's bed time.

This weekend I'll be back though to post at least one.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!