CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

KFC's Double Down



I had been anticipating the Double Down for a week or so.  It made it's debut yesterday.  Yum!

What is it??  It is sandwich-like but without the bread.  What takes place of the bread are 2 chicken patty's either fried or grilled.  Fried all the way!  On the inside is cheese, sauce, and bacon. 

Yes...greasy yumminess!

I went yesterday to try this delish "sandwich".  My first thought when it came out was, "The picture made it looks so much better", but that's to be expected.








 





So my thoughts on it?  It was so-so.  Not great by any means.  My chicken wasn't fried all the way so it was just a greasy melty mess.  The taste of the chicken frying batter was overpowering and left nothing else for the tastebuds to enjoy.

In the end, I think that will be my one and only Double Down.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!