CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Goodbye $ sucker!

We are about to hit month number one without cable.  My thoughts?

Goodbye cable.
You cost too much.
I don't miss you one bit.
Adios.
Good Riddance!

We now subscribe to Netflix for a low fee of $16.99.  We can stream straight to our TV or we can rent up to 3 DVDs at a time.  We are movie fanatics anyway so it works out great for us.  Neither of us were really into TV even though we had a DVR.

So with our new found love...well, mine at least, we are saving a ton and able to watch all the shows I always said I would one day start watching.  Oh, did I mention with the closure of our only other movie rental source, Hollywood Video, we have no choice but to go by way of Netflix.  Not sure about Red Box yet....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!