CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pondering....

I wonder what has been up with me lately. I seem like I am in a dark place all over again with my last 2 posts. It's really not that I am. A few weeks ago an issue arose that got me thinking about the past and realizing how much better things are now for me. My past is something I have kind of kept to myself. Everyone knows the basics about it but I have never really opened up about the feelings I had.

For some reason lately I have been reflecting a lot on who I was back then and by doing that I can feel the "ghost" feelings from them. It's not like they come rushing back or anything but I can remember what it was like. You know how a scent or a song can bring back memories....it's kind of like that.

So, no there's nothing bad going on in my life. It's just time for me to let it all out.

1 comments:

Allison Holmes

Glad to know you are doing great, but in a sense I am glad you posted those things. I love the raw emotion your words have and I loved reading how you deal with and work things out. Yay for you bc you've come so far and you are an awesome friend and mom.

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!