CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Decision Has Been Made



No No No! There's no baby in my belly BUT there will be....one day! HAHAHA. Ok, so on a serious note, yes there will be a baby in the future. Andrew and I have deiscussed it and as of right now we are planning for the end of next year (2010) to begin trying to conceive. Hopefully by that time I will be about done with school and graduating with my bachelors. Hopefully more stable financially with paying off debt and maybe just maybe making more money. We have a good foundation right now but we want it to be better before bringing another child into our lives.

Ever since we came to this decision I have been at peace. I no longer have "baby fever". I think I needed a more concrete answer than 1 or 2 years. It seemd like with Andrew that was always the answer and it never changed. It's been almost a year since our wedding and it was still "1 or 2 years". I finally broke down and verbally attacked him on this. I know...mean, huh? But my baby fever was getting to be really bad, to the point that I was secretly hoping my birth control would fail! I would never purposely get pregnant without him agreeing but I was still hoping to be the 1% statistic that gets pregnant while on birth control.

Anyway, after the talk and our goal I no longer have that hope or wish. I'm perfectly content. Of course our plans may change and we may push it back and it may be a longer time before we decide to try but for now the end of 2010 is it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!