CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 17, 2010

Thank you cards in progress

I graduated this past weekend and I have to say that I have the most awesome family and friends ever!  The turn out for the party I had after the ceremony was more than I expected!  I am so grateful for all the wonderful people in my life.  Thank you all!

On that note, it's after midnight on a Thursday night and what is Kasi doing?  Working on some Thank You cards in appreciation for my family and friend's awesomeness!  I am chugging away on these babies.  Oh, I don;t work tomorrow so that's another reason I am being an insomniac at the moment.

Here's Thank You card #1....which one of you will get it???





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!