CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gift Card Holder

Today's fun project was a last minute gift card holder.  I say last minute because I thought of it on the way home from work.

We're having a White Elephant Christmas exchange tomorrow.  I wanted to get nice coffee travel mugs and a bag of Starbuck's coffee but that didn't happen.  Yes, I procrastinated!  I ended up getting a Starbuck's gift card instead.  To go with my nifty gift card I made a cute gift card holder.

Since I couldn't buy the mug I decided to make one!




For my first try at this particular item I don;t think I did too bad.  I should have made it bigger but my measurements were off.  I could have also gone into way more detail with the card but like I mentioned, it was last minute.  I had to put up our Christmas tree, prepare food for the festivities tomorrow, etc.  I was one busy lady today!  Hope whoever gets it likes it...if they even notice it was homemade.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!