CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

My little girl is growing up!

Yesterday Suri asked me if she could have a bra. I informed her of the reasons women wear bras and checked to see if she is developing. OK, so the girl is almost 9 and some girls have boobs at that age. Not this one. She is flat still but I still went ahead and agreed to buy her one. I thought it was super cute. I usually never give in to the "but my friends have it" thing but I gave in this time.

This morning all Suri could talk about was buying a bra so I took her bra shopping. I thought she would be shy about it but she wasn't. She wanted to hold the bras while we walked through the store. I gave her her first lesson on how to fit them and wear them properly as well as how to put them on. How cute!

My cute little flat-chested child is growing up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!