CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Facebook

After my miscarriage in September I realized that I no longer like Facebook.  There's so much more to life than posting meaningless things for the world to see.
 
I don't care that you are tired.
I don't care that you just woke up and are getting ready for work.
I don't care that you are hungover.
I don't care that you checked in at Applebee's.
I really just don't care about all that mundane crap.

Before the miscarriage I was one of those people that posted meaningless posts just because.  Why did I do it?  I don;t know.  I was sucked in to it.  Now I have realized that all that is is just meaningless time waster and really most people don't care what you are doing every second of the day.  I have realized this and it is so much better not having to worry about Facebook 24/7!

I have posted one status update since September 24th, 2011...the day I miscarried.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!