CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 13, 2010

Slimming down

Ahh, so I have finally committed myself to slimming down.  I have been at it for almost a month now and am actually enjoying the workouts and the results.  My clothes are fitting me again and I am feeling much better about myself.

My workout routine consists of 3 days of weights which takes me 1 - 1 1/2 hours or so to complete with each day concentrating on a different area.  I also do 1 hour of cardio 2 - 3 times a week.  I change cardio up each week/day depending on my mood.  I may do the elliptical or a class. 

I absolutely love being back in charge of my body.  I have been watching my food intake and trying to keep it healthy.  There's been days where I can't help it (BBQs, friends coming over) but I have done great so far.  I originally started with counting calories on my phone via an app (Android phone) but now know pretty much what I need to eat to keep my goal calorie intake for the day, especially on days I go to work.  I keep the same meal plan for the most part on those days.  I eat 6 times a day, all small meals or snacks to keep me from binging.  So far I have not binged once!  Yay me!

This has been a great journey for me so far.  I am set on keeping this lifestyle up.  I may eventually cut back on going to the gym so much but I definitely will keep active.

I want the old Kasi back.
The one who felt sexy!
She's on her way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!