CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

My newest toy!

OK, so some of you already know about it.  I'm a lot late on writing about my newest toy.  It's been at least a week since I got it.  It's something I never thought I would want.  I didn't see much of a point in having one.  I was doing just fine without it then one day I just had to have one.  It came out of nowhere, kind of.  I've been reading on my phone for awhile but it strains my eyes so I thought maybe an e-reader will be the answer and it was!  And this is what it is what I got......







That my friends is a Kindle.  I got a Kindle 3!  I was stoked and couldn't wait to use it.  I actually had a bit of a time choosing between the Kindle and Nook.  I chose the Kindle because it had better reviews than the regular Nook.  The Nook Color would have hurt my eyes so I nixed that one although it was tempting.  As for all the other e-readers on the market, I looked at the specs and reviews on those as well but Kindle won out overall.  Other e-readers have capabilities the Kindle doesn't have.  I have either found ways around it or found that they weren't that important to me. 

I have quite a few books on me Kindle now and plenty more waiting to be uploaded.  I have been a reading machine since I got it.  The novelty of it has not worn off.  I love to read so I doubt it ever will. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!