CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Stupid phone!

I have this lovely phone that is supposed to be a "smart phone". Well, this "smart phone" is a piece of ish. I have had issues with it from day one. My alarm doesn't work on it when it's on the ringer. It doesn't ring at all sometimes. It does psycho weird things! Yesterday the battery died. I went to charge it and the screen that popped up was asking me to calibrate the screen. OK..sure. I did that. Then the stupid thing jumped to the regular screen, except it wasn't the right background. My biggest fear had come true! My phone reset itself. It wiped it clean of any info I had in there. Email, phone numbers, text messages, pictures...GONE! Yea, so much for a "smart phone"!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. I love comments!